KEY FACTORS TO CONSIDER WHEN MAINTAINING OR UPGRADING YOUR PHARMACEUTICAL PROCESSING PLANT
The involvement of a well-experienced and well-stocked supplier of hygienic products and materials is essential when pharmaceutical companies are maintaining or upgrading their processing plants, so that fast supply, quality products and good advice are all part of the package.
With this in mind here are some key factors to consider when upgrading your pharmaceutical processing plant.
- Does your supplier carry a comprehensive hygienic range in stock?
- Does your supplier also stock specialized hygienic items?
- Do they have experience with these types of products and projects?
- Can they give you the advice and guidance needed to keep costs low?
- Do they offer a fast turnaround?
At NDE our skilled staff have decades of stainless steel and corrosion resistance experience and will advise you on the appropriate materials for your hygienic plant and process needs.
Our unmatched stock spread of off-the-shelf hygienic products makes us a one-stop supplier for many maintenance and project requirements.
NDE offers two hygienic ranges, depending on the customer’s application:
- Food and beverage hygienic tube and fittings
- Dockweiler specialised tube systems and components for ultra-hygienic applications
So contact us today for all your hygienic needs at one of our branches countrywide in Johannesburg, Pretoria, Germiston, Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth and Nelspruit.
Contact NDE Hygienic:
GAUTENG W.CAPE E.CAPE KWAZULU-NATAL
Dees Govender Ron Pikker Logan Moodley Mark Ramen
011 472 1659 021 550 6800 041 453 4548 031 700 5444
064 758 2411 082 829 8677 082 572 3529 076 811 8922