With over 65 years of experience as a respected stainless steel stockist and distributor in the South African - and African – marketplace, NDE has fine-tuned a comprehensive quality stockholding, sourced from a well-developed global network, and is established as a leading supplier of corrosion resistant products.
NDE’s stainless steel range includes Flat product, Sections, Process and Ornamental Tubing, Pipe and Fittings, a Hygienic Range and Ultra Hygienic Range.
The aluminium range includes Sheet, Plate, Tread Plate, Treadbright and extrusions based on customers’ requirements.
NDE’s branches and warehouses, all with ISO 9001 accreditation, are located in seven centres across South Africa, bringing stock close to customers for fast turnaround on deliveries and collections.
As a privately-owned company with directors and shareholders involved in hands-on day-to-day management and operations, NDE’s supplies and systems are continually refined and the business is managed to ensure continuing focus on service and accountability to customers.
NDE is committed to quality, integrity, fair pricing, service and accessibility.
NDE’s technical advice and support of the many grades of stainless steel, each with different mechanical and chemical properties, adds value for customers.
|• Architecture and Construction
• Chemical and Petrochemical
• Component Manufacture
• Fabrication (light and heavy)
• Fish Processing
• Food and Beverage
• Paper and Pulp
NDE's service focus is on technical expertise and a close relationship with both customers and suppliers to ensure ongoing satisfaction of customer needs by meeting and often surpassing expectations.
To achieve this, NDE strives for excellence in many areas of their business including:
• Product quality
• Competitive pricing
• Prompt and reliable delivery
• Fast turnaround for walk-in and collection customers
• Knowledge and advice
• Technical support, material applications and selection
• Online catalogue with access to quotes and other documents
• Educational presentations, accredited by Consulting Engineers South Africa (CESA), on corrosion prevention and engineering excellence
in the use and benefits of stainless steel
NDE believes that the key ingredients in building long-term customer relationships are trust, dedication and expertise.
- 60 years of company experience and vast management experience in corrosion resistant solutions.
- A network of international and local suppliers and a comprehensive product range.
- Depth of academic qualification and technical expertise in both operational and management teams.
- Acute awareness of customer needs including appropriate stockholding, service-when-promised and delivery-on-time.
- Partnerships with customers that are transparent and mutually profitable.
- Project support which considers engineering requirements, environmental and operating conditions, life cycle costing and appraisal, risk assessment and prevailing commodity prices
NDE's Core Values
To achieve our purpose of supplying selected products to combat corrosion, we adhere to these core values:
- We believe in sincerity
- We strive to win - fairly
- We pay attention to detail
- We conduct ourselves and our affairs with integrity
- We are pleasant and respectful to all
- We achieve our best results as a team
Our Directors and Management
|Managing Director:||Mike Campbell|
|Deputy Managing Director:||Hardy Esterhuizen|
All our branches have ISO 9001 accreditation.
Please click here to download or view our Accreditation.
The material contained in this website has been designed as a guide for NDE Stainless Steel customers. However, it is not intended as a substitute for any person's procedures and should not be relied upon for any specific application without first obtaining competent advice. Furthermore, NDE Stainless Steel disclaims any responsibility for the suitability of the steel in question for any particular purpose or for the performance or selection of the steel, unless NDE Stainless Steel specifically and expressly authorises the purpose or selection.
The material contained in this website is not a comprehensive statement of all relevant material applicable to special and general stainless steel products and no representation, condition or warranty, expressed or implied, is given by NDE Stainless Steel as to the accuracy or completeness of this website and so far as is permitted by law, NDE Stainless Steel, its staff and consultants disclaim any duty of care in relation to the preparation of this website and the information that it contains and shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss, damage or injury suffered by any person howsoever caused as a result of relying on any statement in or omission in this website and any such liability is expressly disclaimed.
Whilst every care was taken in compiling the tables in this website, you will appreciate that we are unable to accept responsibility for the accuracy therein.
NDE Stainless Steel shall not be liable in the event of a breakdown, malfunction or failure occurring due to faulty design, material or workmanship of the steel, whether based on the information contained herein or not, and shall not under any circumstances be liable for any damages, either direct or indirect, particularly consequential damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits.