SOLVING PROBLEMS EXPORTING STAINLESS STEEL INTO AFRICA FOR MINES AND PROJECTS
A range of problems can arise when exporting stainless steel materials into Africa and these need to be solved by an experienced supplier who has the stock on hand as well as export expertise.
Some of the problems encountered when exporting into Africa include:
- Sourcing the required materials in time
- Consolidating the materials ready to ship
- Slow delivery times from individual suppliers
- Not enough stock on hand of required materials
- Lack of experience when exporting materials in Africa
With our years of experience, depth of stock on hand in South Africa and our skilled staff, we are experts in supplying mines and projects in Africa. We help clients solve problems with our comprehensive stainless steel stock, technical advice and quick response and delivery times.
We are here to help you.
Contact NDE Export department:
|Karin Eagar||Tel +27 (0)11 472-1659|