HAVE YOU CONSIDERED THESE IMPORTANT FACTORS FOR YOUR DAIRY PLANT
MAINTENANCE OR UPGRADE?
Sometimes maintenance of dairy plants is unplanned whereas upgrades can usually be planned ahead.
Either way, the support of a supplier with hygienic stock, who also has experience in dealing with these
projects, is invaluable in getting through the process without delays.
In order to achieve this, here are some key questions to ask:
- Does your supplier have all the required stock on hand?
- Do they have experience with these type of projects?
- Can they offer same day delivery or quick turnaround?
- Do they offer the technical support necessary to help ensure a smooth, efficient upgrade?
- Do you have corrosion issues and need advice on how to solve them?
- Does your supplier offer guidance on minimising upfront as well as life cycle costs?
At NDE we stock a broad and comprehensive hygienic product range and we offer guidance on the
appropriate materials and grades to do the job.
|Dees Govender||Heinrich Vollgraaff||Logan Moodley||Mark Ramen|
|011 472 1659||021 550 6800||041 453 4548||031 700 5444|
|064 758 2411||082 413 5350||082 572 3529||076 811 8922|