Common Issues To Look Out For When Installing Balustrades
When you are preparing to install balustrades – whether for a large or small project – NDE Pretoria can make your installation ultra-easy, with one-stop supply as well as support every step of the way.
We supply all the required balustrade materials from start to finish – cut, drilled and welded to your specs, ready to be installed – together with our professional advice and guidance.
Here are some common balustrade issues:
- Are you spending days driving from one supplier to another for material, cutting, drilling and welding?
- Are your measurements accurate and have you made allowance for tiling, especially on staircases?
- Can your supplier offer materials ready for installation - according to your specifications?
- Do you have the right quality of stainless steel to reduce maintenance and extend the life of your balustrades?
- Does your supplier have comprehensive off-the-shelf stock holding?
At NDE we address these issues with our 65 years of experience in the stainless steel industry and comprehensive stainless steel stockholding. At our balustrade showroom in Pretoria we display a wide range of products and finishes, from uprights to end caps, to make your selection and installation ultra-easy.
NDE Stainless Steel Balustrade Products and Components
– tubing, uprights, bends, base & cover plates, pin connectors/post tops, frameless glass fittings, end caps, locks, hinges and latches, spigots, chemical anchors and more...