VITAL FACTS TO EXAMINE WHEN PERFORMING MAINTENANCE or UPGRADING YOUR HYGIENIC PLANT
When dairy, food, beverage and pharmaceutical companies start looking to streamline or upgrade their manufacturing plants in order to improve quality and increase output, serious thought needs to be given to planning and materials. Often the engineering department will be involved at this point to ensure this process runs smoothly.
With this in mind, here are some key factors to consider when choosing a supplier for hygienic plants and processes:
- Does your supplier have many years of trading, trust and expertise?
- Do they have a comprehensive material selection?
- Do they have the stock off the shelf ready to be dispatched?
- Do they have experience of the common problems and carry stock accordingly?
- Can they give you advice and guidance to save money by reducing costs?
- Does your supplier have quick turnaround deliveries?
At NDE we have extensive experience and the skilled staff to facilitate hygienic upgrades and maintenance, plus our comprehensive range of stainless steel stock on hand. Instead of you having to shop around with multiple suppliers, come to NDE where we save you both time and money by offering experienced advice and support, and by recommending and supplying the appropriate materials.
Contact NDE HYGIENIC
GAUTENG W.CAPE E.CAPE KWAZULU-NATAL
Dees Govender Ron Pikker Logan Moodley Mark Ramen
011 472 1659 021 550 6800 041 453 4548 031 700 5444