DO YOU NEED HELP WITH YOUR BALUSTRADE INSTALLATION?
At NDE we have extensive experience when it comes to balustrade installations and are here to help you from start to finish. To start, we have a balustrade showroom at NDE Pretoria where we display and supply everything you need including tubing, uprights, bends, base & cover plates, pin connectors/post tops, frameless glass fittings, end caps, locks, hinges and latches, spigots, chemical anchors and more.
Then we offer our years of experience with advice and guidance on your installation project whether it's a custom installation or if you are just looking to ensure the job is done right the first time.
All you have to do is supply us with the drawings and we take things from there.
And to finish, we will cut, drill and weld your chosen balustrade materials to your specification.
Here’s our helpful list for your balustrade installation:
- Our showroom has all the materials, options and finishes to choose from.
- We stock these items in our warehouse for fast supply.
- We will then help work out exactly how much material will be needed for your project.
- We will calculate the best prices to keep costs down.
- We will also advise on the best material for the job based on location and other factors.
- We can advise on any South African National Standards (SANS) for balustrade installations.
- All the material will then be supplied cut, drilled and welded ready for your installation - including the uprights complete with holes drilled and pin connectors welded on.
This will save you time and money so make sure you contact us today so we can discuss your stainless steel balustrading needs.
120 Foundry Street, Silvertondale.