QUESTIONS TO ASK WHEN UPGRADING HYGIENIC AND DAIRY PLANTS
During an upgrade or maintenance in your hygienic or dairy processing plant, it is very important to make sure your planning is done to prevent delays which could cost time and money. Your supplier should be involved in the planning process to give advice to make sure this process happens seamlessly.
Here are important questions questions to ask:
- Do you have corrosion issues and need a supplier’s technical advice?
- Does your supplier offer guidance on minimising costs?
- Does your supplier have all the required stock on hand?
- Can they offer advice and guidance in order to keep timelines on track?
- Can they offer same day delivery or quick turnaround?
- Do they have experience with these types of projects and carry stock accordingly?
At NDE our unmatched stainless steel stock spread of broad, deep, comprehensive hygienic products makes us a one-stop supplier for many project requirements. And we offer guidance on the appropriate materials and grades to get the job done, with technical support to help ensure the upgrade or maintenance happens as efficiently as possible.
Contact us today to learn how we can help you. NDE HYGIENIC
GAUTENG W.CAPE E.CAPE KWAZULU-NATAL
Dees Govender Ron Pikker Logan Moodley Mark Ramen
011 472 1659 021 550 6800 041 453 4548 031 700 5444
064 758 2411 082 829 8677 082 572 3529 076 811 8922