BALUSTRADE INSTALLATION ISSUES TO BE AWARE OF
When you are planning a balustrade installation there are some common issues you need to be aware of in order to save both time and money by ensuring the job is done right first time.
If the balustrade installation is planned properly and your supplier stocks everything that’s required, you can prevent delays. Often just simple oversights can cause delays so avoid this by making sure you have thought through the following issues – and let us assist with our special one-stop balustrade service:
- Are you spending days driving from one supplier to another for material, cutting, drilling and welding?
- Are your measurements accurate and have you made allowance for tiling, especially on staircases?
- Can your supplier offer materials ready for installation - according to your specifications?
- Do you have the right quality of stainless steel to reduce maintenance and extend the life of your balustrades?
- Does your supplier have comprehensive off-the-shelf stock holding?
At NDE we address these issues with our 65 years of experience in the stainless steel industry and our comprehensive stainless steel stockholding. At our balustrade showroom in Pretoria we display a wide range of products and finishes, from uprights to end caps, to make your selection and installation ultra-easy. After you make your choice and we review your plan, we supply the materials you require ready for installation after cutting, drilling and welding to your specifications.
Just bring us your balustrade plan – we’ll do the rest at NDE’s Pretoria balustrade showroom 120 Foundry Street, Silvertondale, Ext 2