- Better overall appearance.
- Cuts costs by reducing time spent on welds, post weld treatment, testing and handling.
- Requires less edge preparation.
- Reduces corrosion risk.
- Makes it possible for some components to be fabricated with no seams.
- Provides ease of fabrication and greater shape stability in large vessels.
- Is available in 2B finish in thicknesses up to 6.35 mm, often removing the need for polishing.
|Width tolerance||- 0 / + 2 mm|
|Length tolerance||- 0 / + 4 mm|
|Diagonal difference||max 6 mm|